51 Inspiring Happy and Joyous Quotes
Happiness is the greatest feeling a person can have. Everyone want to get happy by one or another way.Sometimes even quotes can make us feel happy and yet we learn from them how to be happy. So in this post we are presenting you the best 51 Inspiring Happy and Joyous Quotes.
- If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.
2. It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.
3. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
4. There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.
5. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
6. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
7. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
8. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
9. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
10. The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.
11. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
12. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
13. The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
14. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
15. Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
16. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
17. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
18. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
19. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.
20. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
21. Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.
22. Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.
23. Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.
24. Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.
25. f you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy.
26. Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
27. The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.
28. The grass is always greener where you water it.
29. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.
30. Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.
31. Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
32. Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
33. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
34. Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.
35. You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
36. I have only two kinds of days: happy and hysterically happy.
37. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.
38. Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.
39. All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love.
40. Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur everyday than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.
41. A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.
42. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.
43. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.
44. Happiness is a way station between too little and too much.
45. There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.
46. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
47. People are unhappy when they get something too easily. You have to sweat – that’s the only moral they know.
48. I think the key to life is just being a happy person, and happiness will bring you success.
49. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
50. Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.
51. Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack.