Philosophy of Life That You Should Always Remind Yourself
There are times when feel sad, unhappy due to many reasons. At those times you should believe on yourself, have faith on yourself and give some time to yourself to understand yourself in a better way and accept the brutal truths of life or more precisely the philosophy of life.
So at times you feel lost or sad or unhappy then you need to explore the truths of life. In this article we are presenting some of the true philosophy of life that you should always remind yourself when you are in the bad times of your life.
1. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
2. It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
3. Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools speak because they have to say something.
4. Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.
5. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
6. When what you hear and what you see don’t match, trust you eyes then.
7. Their is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
8. People changes sometimes for better, sometimes for worse.
9. Things you can control are limited even if you’ve tried your best.
10. Time flies even if you really want to pause the moments.
11. Life is hard but it’s also beautiful.
12. No one will ever be able to make you feel loved unless you love yourself.
13. You can’t always get what you want.
14. If it was not hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.
15. Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get.
16. The more you try to impress someone, the less they will like you.
17. Do what you like because no one would really care that much.
18. Treat yourself well because if you don’t, no one would.
19. Not everyone likes you but that doesn’t mean everyone dislikes you.